The past few weeks have been jam packed with tons of fun things! I have not linked up in the last few weeks, so I am going to link up with a few of the highlights!
1. I had the most amazing beach trip this summer. It was so relaxing and the water, the sand, and the weather were so beautiful. My best friend and I go camping each year at the beach. This year we went to a state park near Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. We literally lay on the beach all day. I wish I was still there!
2. As soon as I got back from the beach, we had our staff retreat. This was a canoe trip! We had an awesome time! I love our staff!
3. Then we had an engagement party at my Fiancee's mom's house. This was a great evening for our families to meet and celebrate!
4. I finally made it into my classroom last week. I made a vow to go and get a TON of work done so that I wouldn't have to go back. So, the rest of this week, I have been enjoying summer and getting things done at home instead of working in my classroom. Teachers go back on Monday. Although this picture looks like I'm not ready, my room is pretty much ready to go. I didn't take any final pics! I will take some this week and share my reveal!
5. So this is the final week! I have been trying to get little things done that will make life easier next week. I also have been doing my best to spend time at the park running and at the pool before these moments are over!!