Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Two for Tuesday

   
     It's time for a SALE again.  I am linking up with Chalk One up for the Teacher for 2 for Tuesday This is the one day a week where you can find steals and deals.  Each teacher that links up will have two products on sale for 50% off all day!  
    This week, I am putting two of my newest products on sale for 50% off all day today.  The first product is a novel study for I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005.  This is a great book that allows students to hear the story of Hurricane Katrina told through a child's fictional experience. If your students are like mine, they LOVE these books.  Grab a copy here!
    My other product is one that I used ALL the time this past year.  Click HERE to read more about this product. 

Click on the pictures below to get these new products today!


Happy shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin