Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Under Construction


UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

     Well friends, you may have noticed recently that my blog design disappeared ?! Yes, it did!  I, being slightly neglectful to my blog, hadn't even noticed it until recently, but apparently it happened a while ago.  I have had the same blog design since starting out and what was once a free design template is no more and so it was taken off the blogs on which it was being used!  
     Luckily, I recently saw some blogging friends who had their blogs updated and I decided to try a custom design route.  So, I am now in the works to have a custom design created for my blog!  YAY!  I am so excited, even though I have no idea what will be in store or how it will turn out.  
     It will be a while before my new template is up and running, so this template is in place for the meantime so it isn't just a blank screen.  

Thanks for understanding and stay tuned for what's to come!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin