Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Currently- Happy New Year!

Can you believe another year has ended?  It is hard for me to feel like it is a new year because my internal calendar begins in August and ends in June.  Hmmm...I wonder why?!!  It is not only the new year, but a new month and that means it is time for the January Currently.  I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade


Listening: After taking down most of the Christmas decorations (except the tree of course), we cleaned this morning.  Trying to get some things taken care of before going back to school on Monday.  
Loving: Winter Break!!! Need I say more?! Two full weeks off is amazing and I don't want it to end!
Thinking: I have been thinking about starting my next TpT product over break, but I sort of took a break from everything, so it hasn't happened yet.  Thinking about starting it up today or tomorrow.
Wanting: My Christmas tree to stay up forever.  I don't know about you, but I love sitting on the couch at night, watching tv, and having the tree all lit up!  It is so pretty and peaceful!
Needing: Our report cards are done digitally and they are due online by JAnuary 12th.  They take FOREEEEVER to complete. I would really like to get them finished up tomorrow so that I don't have to worry about them when we go back and start up the third quarter on Monday.
Yes: I will stay active outside this winter.  So often, in the winter I simply go to the gym, but walking/running outside is something I want to do more so this winter, than last.
Maybe: I would like to run a 10k this year.  I have ran many 5k's and one half-marathon.  There probably won't ever be another half for me, but I would like to try and train for a 10k. 
I wish: I just wish that everyone has a happy and healthy year! 


Enjoy the last few days of your winter break! Happy New Year!



6 comments:

  1. Isn't having two full weeks amazing and much needed?!!! What a cute blog...I have visited you site before! We do our report cards digitally, too and I have to do them again in three weeks...for over 400 students. Yikes. No fun. Good luck on your new product...I have a list I need to work on...but finding time is always the hard part. Happy New Year!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You are right, time is the hardest part! Best of luck with your report cards. 400 EEK! That seems too daunting for me!

      Delete
  2. I am forever thinking about my next product, along with the growing list of ones that are 3/4 completed. If there were only more time in a day to get it all done.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I know, I had a book out from the library for about 3 months that I was creating a novel study for. Finally I had to return it and just stop working on the product for a while! Good luck with your products!

      Delete
  3. I love how peaceful my Christmas tree makes me feel. I love the twinkling lights! My kids don't understand~ they always turn it off when I'm not around.
    I love your blog!
    ~lisa

     TGIF-Third Grade Is Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I appreciated the tree and the lights when I was younger. There were many things that my mom would point out as being "beautiful" or for me to take note of and it took time and age for me to appreciate the little wonders. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin