Sunday, October 21, 2012

Teacher's Pay Teachers


     So, those who know me, know that I am obsessed with finding amazing materials on Teacher's Pay Teachers.  I finally got around to creating something little of my own!  I have been scared that I wouldn't know what to do or how to do it!  It's just a start and I am still learning about graphics and all of the goodies that are out there. 
     I created a Thanksgiving Themed Froggy Fact Family activity.  Our second unit for math this year focuses on addition and subtraction.  This activity will address Common Core Standard 1.OA.3.  There are 8 pages of task cards that can be cut, mounted on construction paper, and laminated.  There is also a recording sheet for students. You can download the activity sheet and student task cards at my new TPT store! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin