Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Currently

February Currently 
     It's that time again!  It is February and I am linking up with Farley for the February Currently.  


Truths:  I am looking forward to the Super Bowl and I did go Snow Mobiling this week! 

Fib:  I definitely did NOT run a marathon yesterday! I did run a couple miles on the treadmill, but not a marathon!  The farthest I have ever ran was a half-marathon and that was about 6 years ago!

Super Bowl Time...Go Seahawks!  

Happy February!
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. We had two snow days here in Atlanta this week! It was soooo nice! Looks like the Seahawks are doing awesome!

    Deanna
    A Primary Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have run marathons before. Thinking of doing another at the end of this year. If you ever get the chance, you should look into Disney's races. Nice to have your plans done... enjoy your night!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin