Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Currently


I am linking up with Farley for the May Currently!  

Listening:  I am watching the local news (how exciting, I know) and watching the weather man!  I am SOOOO ready for some warmer weather.  It has been gloomy and cool here all week!  Wednesday it will be 80 and sunny and I am ready for that!

Loving:  Our State testing is FINALLY OVER!!!! WOO HOO!  I couldn't be happier!  I spent the spring tutoring some of our struggling readers and I couldn't be happier that we are finally done with testing and you can see the stress lifting off those kiddos.  

Thinking:  We have Field Day on Friday!  Yay! I'm now a little worried though that the forecast is saying we might have rain at the end of the week.  I will be hoping for sunny skies on Friday.  I'm also thinking that we only have 15 days left and one of them is Field Day and one is a field trip!  It doesn't get much better than that!

Wanting:  Wouldn't it be awesome if everything that is in my bag would just magically get done?  Papers could grade themselves, lesson plans would magically appear, etc!  I know it always gets done, but I am not wanting to do it this weekend! 

Needing:  I need to finish up on the computer and get heading to the gym!  I have really worked hard this spring to get back in better shape and I love my new gym.  So, off I go as soon as this blog post is done!

Surprise:  I am surprising Teaching with a Mountain View!  This blog has been my life saver this year.  I taught first grade for 8 years and now as a third grade teacher needed some help with quick resources.  Mary has some amazing products on TpT that have been super helpful with my kiddos!  If you haven't seen her blog, hop over there and check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I just found your blog through Farley's Currently. I also teach third grade, so I can't wait to hear about what you are doing. I am jealous that your testing is over. Ours starts this week. Ugh!

    Have a great week!
    Julie

    http://www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com/

    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your testing! Your blog is so CUTE! I just love it.
    Let me know when you find the magical wand. ;-)

    Lauren
    A Teachable Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin