Five for Friday
I am joining in for another Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching. It is my first one of the summer! So, as mentioned last week, it has been a while since I joined in the blogging world. But, I am hopefully back for the summer.
I just finished my third week of summer break and while I have been relaxing, I feel like I have had a lot going on so far! I've been trying to get into my summer routine. Here is a sneak peak into what I have been up to the last few weeks. Next week, I plan on jumping in with five events from my week, but for now I have an update about the past few weeks.
1. The summer started with a short trip up to Cleveland. While I am a Reds fan, George is a Cleveland Indians fan. We went up for the game. It was a great weekend.
2. The next day we went out to Marblehead and then to Put-In-Bay for the afternoon. We had beautiful weather!
3. I've been trying to spend my afternoons at the park running. We've also been exploring new trails and paths this summer. Here is a really pretty path that we found recently and hiked about 4 miles.
4. This is the lake near my house! I love it. The beach isn't the best, but before the pool opened, it was nice to have!
5. Last, this summer I am balancing my "free" time with the gym, working on a few TpT products, but mostly planning my wedding! My office space is getting used a little more frequently than in the past few summers!