Sunday, June 26, 2016

Five for Friday- June 24th

      I'm a little late joining the party this week. I was out of town until last night, so here is a little bit from my week.  Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to see what everyone has been doing this week!

1. One of my favorite things about summer is the flexibility to do whatever, whenever, for the most part!  This week, I went running in a new spot.  I ran near downtown and along the river.  It was really pretty and new scenery helps to keep me moving!



2. I have been trying to get back into swimming.  In the summer I swim laps at the gym.  The first few weeks of summer were hard for me to swim many laps at a time. 

3.  I'm posting a little late this week because my mom and I went to my aunt's house for a few days.  We had a good time at the lake. 


4. I finally got my new book in the mail!  I used some of these strategies last year, when a colleague brought them to me. I am so excited to get busy reading this!

5. I've been really struggling to stay focused on my TpT store this summer.  It has been hard to get motivated this summer for some reason!  So, my goal this week is to get my newest novel study finished up!  Hopefully, this will be in my store soon!


Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture of the lake! Does your Aunt live on the lake? If she does, I would spend all my time during the summer there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does live there! It is about 5 hours away, but we had a great visit.

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin