Friday, July 15, 2011

Dr. Seuss Totes Are Back at TARGET!!

So...After reading Gulp over at The Inspired Apple I was overwhelmed that Target and other stores have School Supplies already!  At the same time I was slightly tempted to go take a peek! :)  When I got to Target I decided to only let myself go to the dollar bins and I was SO glad I did!  For the past two years I have bought similar Dr. Seuss totes in the dollar bins and I love them!  Two years ago I used them to send take home packets that included a matching Dr. Seuss book and stuffed animal (from Kohl's) and a reading response page for the students to respond about the book they read.  Last year I used them as a classroom incentive.  Each month my table groups earn bees by working as a team and making good choices.  At the end of the month, we count the bees and the table with the most bees wins a prize.  Last year the Dr. Seuss totes were the March prize and they were a hit! 
    

I LOVE TARGET $1.00 bins! 

Also, they have the three part bins that I use to hold supplies that we share and extra supplies.  These are $2.50 but WAY cheaper than the education stores and catalogues.
Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin