Thursday, April 4, 2013

Currently April


      I am linking up with Farley for her April Currently.  I am a few days behind because I did NOT bring a computer with me on my Spring Break!  It has actually been a nice feeling, being away from my computer and my school work, etc. 

Listening...I'm not really listening to anything right now!  It is quiet here!    

Loving...I am LOVING spring break!  I am at home in Cincinnati and have spent some time with family and visited with friends.  I am leaving tomorrow and heading back down to North Carolina! 

Thinking...I am thinking about my running group and how they have kept me motivated over spring break.  One of our runners created a Facebook page for our running group and we have stayed in contact over break, encouraging each other to keep running!

Wanting...My mom is cooking ribs with Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce, so I am wanting to eat them!  They smell so good!  This is a special BBQ sauce from a restaurant at home. 

Needing...To head back to the gym when I get back to NC.  I have been running the past few days, but I have also been eating a LOT!  

Advice...Save time for yourself   This spring break I brought my school bag with me to OH and I haven't looked at it one time.  I am glad that I have just relaxed and enjoyed spending time with my Mom instead of working on things that can wait!

I only have a few more days of spring break!  I am going to enjoy them as much as I can!

-Michelle

8 comments:

  1. Miss King I just followed you back! Love your web design. OMG RIBS sound sooooooooooo good right now. =)

    Hugs
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss King

    I love your blog but it is soda not pop! ha Do you ever drink Cheer Wine out there in NC? I am also needing to spend some serious time in the gym, it's so much easier in the summer. I agree there's always time for work. I'm your newest follower and you are sooooo close to 100! 100 seems so far away for us but I know we will get there eventually.

    Alison

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am not a big Cheerwine fan! I do however like cherry lemon Sundrop, another NC '"pop"! :). Thanks for following! It has felt like forever getting to 100, but I've enjoyed it along the way!

      Delete
  3. I live in NC today!! Right outside of Charlotte!! I love finding NC bloggers!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Charlotte and teach outside the city! Glad to meet another NC blogger!!

      Delete
  4. I like your Currently "advice" - so true!! Love your blog!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin