Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday- July 19th






      I am linking up again with Cara at The First Grade Parade for another Favorite Pins Friday!  As you may already know, I am a Pinterest junkie.  This week I have been very busy pinning away.  Here are some of my favorite pins from the week:

A Reader's Workshop Contract!  You can find a GREAT post about Reader's Workshop HERE!

OMG how cute is this! If my students came to open house and their parents had smart phones! "Photo Booth! What a great idea for a back-to-school open house!"

Love this photo booth idea!  This would be too cute for Meet the Teacher Night! Click HERE to see the cute post!

How to make awnings for your bulletin boards!  Awesome
The reason I posted this to begin with was that I LOVE and have these same borders in my room!  I also have a pink bulletin board!   BUT, the best part is that she explains how to make these bulletin board awnings!  Click HERE to learn how!

Organize This: Small Office Nooks! I love this space.  I especially love the pegboard!
I would love to do this to my craft area at home!  I have some of the bins/buckets from Ikea, I just need to get the pegboard and paint it!! This was from Better Homes and Garden, originally.

Last, but not least...
Curious Firsties are having a 200 Follower Giveaway!  Make sure to stop over and check out the amazing products you can win!  I pinned this, just this morning!

200 Follower Giveaway!


Don't forget to head over to my Pinterest Page and follow my boards!

Have a GREAT weekend!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin