Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Liebster Award Nominations and MIA

      Hey friends!  Sorry I have been a little MIA this past week.  I was in Cincinnati, visiting my family last Wednesday through Sunday and it was wonderful!  I really had a great time and even though I was only there a few days, it was really relaxing and it felt as though I was there a lot longer.  I am usually hooked to my computer or iPad and it was really nice spending some time away from all things electronic, except my iPhone that is! :)

     So, I sort of neglected my blog comments last week and there were a bunch of Liebster Nominations!  I am very honored and surprised!  I actually was nominated last year, I just never figured out how to post the award picture on the side of my blog! See the post HERE on November 23, 2012.   I'm not quite sure how it works, but I don't think I can accept the nomination again.  But, I did want to say a special thank you to these amazing bloggers who nominated me! Thank you for following my blog and supporting up and coming bloggers, like me!  

Thank you to:

Julia Flint from The Army Wife Teacher
Lauren Copeland from The Sweetest Thing

I am LOVING summer and enjoying the break from the school work.  So, if I MIA again anytime soon, just know that I am trying to make the most of this summer and my time off!  :)  I hope you are enjoying your summer as well!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin