Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Currently and My Home Office Space


June is here and I am excited to be linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  I am also linking up with Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Angie from Lucky Little Learners for their 2GETHERWEAREBETTER linky to show off our home office spaces.  


Listening:  I never watched Parenthood while it was on TV and I have been binge watching it for last month or so.  I am almost on the 5th season!  I now see why people were so in love with the show!
Loving:  Summer Vacation!  I just don't know what to say besides that I am loving my summer break. 
Thinking:  I typically work out a little more in the summer because I have the time.  So, yesterday I went to a weight class, swam laps, and ran.  This morning I woke up with every muscle in my body hurting.  So, I am thinking that I am late and need to get going to the gym, but not sure I want to get moving!  haha
Wanting:  I ordered the books Word Nerds and 59 Reasons to Write. I am looking forward to getting started reading these books. 
Needing:  I start tutoring tomorrow for 4 kiddos.  I have not started prepping for our sessions yet and need to get moving so I am ready for tomorrow!  
Summer Lovin:  I LOVE the pool and reading and deciding when to go where each day in the summer.  It is nice to be able to make my schedule each day and not have to be anywhere in particular.  


I have LOVED seeing every one's home office spaces.  Since I rent an apartment, I don't have the walls painted or anything like that, but it is a nice space that I use for working on school work, crafting, sewing (once in a while), etc.  Here is a sneak peak into my office space. 




Make sure to head over to both blogs and check out all the posts that have linked up!


7 comments:

  1. I love your adorable little office space! I live in an apartment as well, and I've never even attempted an office space. I just pile things up in the corner of my "dining room" and work at the table in there. Your cute space has given me some ideas, though!

    Enjoy your summer!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My spaces doesn't' always look like this. It usually ends up with piles of things on it, too!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your new books! They sound fab! I am currently trying to find some new books to read this Summer, i love having books to read while away travelling! Enjoy tutoring! Have a fabulous Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having books to read while traveling, too. I am planning on taking these to the beach with me this summer. :)

      Delete
  3. ah, yes, summer vacation...amazing, isn't it? :) Enjoy! Hope you spend a lot of time by the pool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, the pool is AMAZING and so is summer break! :) I hope you enjoy yours as well.

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I didn't have a home office space for years and I do enjoy having it! Thanks for following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin