Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Made It- June 8th


       I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for another Monday Made It!  I love Monday Made It, but recently I have started a few different projects and haven't finished them!  So, I figured I would share my projects, even if they are just in the works!  

    We have planted a ton of vegetables again.  We decided to plant radishes.  What I didn't  know was that radishes grow like weeds.  So, we have TONS of radishes that are ready to be eaten right NOW!  Of course I went to Pinterest to try and find a way to preserve the radishes.  I ended up finding a recipe for Taco Pickles.  I have had a similar type of slaw on tacos before and thought we would try it.  The recipe is SUPER easy.  I put two jars in the fridge and froze two bags of them.  I'm looking forward to having this with my tacos later this week! Click HERE to get the recipe!


      I have been working on creating a novel study to go along with the book The One and Only Ivan.  It is NOT finished, but in progress.  Check out a few of the previews below. 






Have a great week!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of radishes but that Taco Slaw recipe looks good! My peppers are starting to come in!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Your slaw looks great! I have been wanting to read The One and Only Ivan. I need to put that on my to do for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco slaw sounds yummy! I love things that I can make for dinner now and have some that will freeze. Have a great weekend!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin