1. I knew I had a crazy busy week ahead, so I spent a chunk of Monday afternoon at the pool. It was wonderful!
2. Tuesday we went to Cedar Point. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! My boyfriend and I met up with my best friend and her fiancé, who were in Ohio for a wedding and visiting her family. We had a great time! I love that Cedar Point is on the lake. I could spend everyday on a lake or at the ocean.
3. Wednesday I drove down to Cincinnati to see my family and take my mom somewhere. She had made me three large jars of salsa. Her salsa is delicious! Check out her garden! Our garden did awful this year, but hers is really looking amazing.
4. Yesterday, I had a meeting for a school committee and then went to school and worked on my classroom. I realized how much I still have left to get done before Monday! I initially had that little panic feeling, then remembered that it will all get done. It always does. Unfortunately, that means that I had to go in on Friday and today for a bit, too though. Here are a few sneak peeks.
5. Last, Friday night we went to the Browns scrimmage at OSU and to a delicious taco restaurant in the Short North. YuM! I am a Bengals fan, but my boyfriend loves the Browns. I wanted to wear my Bengals t-shirt, but decided I better not, since it was a Browns scrimmage. haha :)
So, my weekend is almost over and that means so is summer. It has been another wonderful summer and I hope the school year is just as fabulous!