Saturday, August 8, 2015

Five for Friday- Last Week of Summer

       Well it is official.  My summer has come and gone way too fast!  Friday was my last day of "Freedom".  I am excited to go back to school, but I have LOVED every minute of my summer break.  It really is a time to relax, refresh, and recoup so that I am able to get back in August and work like crazy through May.  This is the second summer that I didn't technically "work" and it is incredible how different that makes me feel.   I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my final Five for Friday of the summer!  Take a glimpse of what I have been up to this week. 





1. I knew I had a crazy busy week ahead, so I spent a chunk of Monday afternoon at the pool.  It was wonderful! 

2. Tuesday we went to Cedar Point.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!  My boyfriend and I met up with my best friend and her fiancé, who were in Ohio for a wedding and visiting her family.  We had a great time!  I love that Cedar Point is on the lake.  I could spend everyday on a lake or at the ocean.  
 




3.  Wednesday I drove down to Cincinnati to see my family and take my  mom somewhere. She had made me three large jars of salsa.  Her salsa is delicious!  Check out her garden! Our garden did awful this year, but hers is really looking amazing. 




4. Yesterday, I had a meeting for a school committee and then went to school and worked on my classroom.  I realized how much I still have left to get done before Monday! I initially had that little panic feeling, then remembered that it will all get done.  It always does.  Unfortunately, that means that I had to go in on Friday and today for a bit, too though. Here are a few sneak peeks. 



5. Last, Friday night we went to the Browns scrimmage at OSU and to a delicious taco restaurant in the Short North.  YuM! I am a Bengals fan, but my boyfriend loves the Browns.  I wanted to wear my Bengals t-shirt, but decided I better not, since it was a Browns scrimmage. haha :)


So, my weekend is almost over and that means so is summer.  It has been another wonderful summer and I hope the school year is just as fabulous!  


1 comment:

  1. Your classroom looks great! It looks like you were making the last of summer wonderful!
    Laura
    Differentiation Station Creations

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin