Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall is in Full Swing!



Well fall is in full swing as we enter November.  As always November is the month of Thanksgiving and in my classroom that usually means turkeys galore!  This year I am adding a little something to my turkeys.  I think that turkey day and football go hand in hand.  So, this year I have created some activities for Thanksgiving, turkeys, and football. 
Click on the picture above to get your copy of my Long Vowel and Short Vowel Words Sorts at my TpT store!  They are fun filled football word sorts.



Thanksgiving Themed Froggy Number Words.  Students can match the numbers to the number words and record their answers on the recording sheet.  Click on the first Frog picture to get your copy of the frog numbers from my TpT store.  These are great for kindergarten or first graders who are still working on learning numbers and number words!

Turkey Doubles facts! Our first graders are working on doubles and near doubles/doubles plus one.  Knowing doubles facts helps with fact fluency.  Click on the picture above to get your copy of the Double,Double file at my TpT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin