Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Merry Christmas Amelia Bedelia and a Freebie!

      Who doesn’t LOVE Amelia Bedelia?!  I think she is super funny and so do the kiddos!  I am a little behind with my read alouds, so we are still reading Amelia Bedelia Talks Turkey; however, today I had a little boy jumping up and down when I told him that after we finish this book, we are going to read Merry Christmas Amelia Bedelia!  I thought he was going to scream with excitement!
       I recently created a set of reading response activities to go along with Merry Christmas Amelia Bedelia and it can be purchased at my TpT store for only $2.50.  It includes 5 activities in color and black and white.  They require the students to compare characters, describe character traits, identify idioms and the then determine the true meanings of the idioms, and imagine their own reaction to one of Amelia Bedelia's mishaps.

     While you are at my TpT store, go ahead and download this freebie!  I have added a similar reading response packet  for the story Amelia Bedelia Talks Turkey.  It includes 3 of the 5 activities that are included in the packet above.  This Thanksgiving packet will be free for a limited time, so make sure to stop over and grab it now!  While you are there, please make sure to follow my TpT site and let me know what you think about the packet. 


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin