Sunday, December 30, 2012

Loving the Snow! New Winter Resources for Reading and Math

Loving the Snow!
I  spent my winter break in Ohio, where winter has definitely arrived.  While I was at home, I enjoyed the beauty of the snow even though it was VERY cold!  Yesterday we went out for a walk, before too many cars were out on the roads, and it was beautiful! The picture below is of my me and my Mom all bundled up on our walk.
 

I also did a little bit of school work, while I kept warm!  Here are a few of my newest items for sale on Teachers Pay Teachers.  They will get you in the winter spirit if you are not already feeling it!  Click on any of the pictures below to go directly to that item on my TpT site!


This is a Cam Jansen and the Snowy Day Mystery novel study packet.  My kiddos are loving this book.  One of my guided reading groups is about half-way finished and they are really excited to try and solve the mystery.


This is my novel study guide that goes along with Winter of the Ice Wizard.  This is a Magic Tree House Book.  My advanced readers are reading it right now and they love it!  This could be used in second grade as well.

Below are some Common Core aligned math centers. 
Don't forget to check them out!





I hope you are enjoying the winter weather!
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. All that snow looks beautiful! We have a little here in WI but not nearly as much as we usually have at this time of year. Your snowman math centers look adorable. I'm going to have go take a closer look at them.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin