Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter is Here and so is a Winter Sale!

      Well winter is officially here!  I live in North Carolina and today it finally felt like winter and it finally feels like Christmas is around the corner.  I don't know about you, but we had school all the way through today.  I am ready for our Winter Break!  In honor of the start of the winter season, a bunch of teachers are having a winter sale over at TpT!  Click on the picture below and join in the sale blog hop, or to just check out the other sellers who are having sales! 
     Also, you can click HERE to head straight to my TpT site!  While you are there check out one of my most recent items.  I have already started using it with my kiddos and they are loving this book study! You can click on the picture below to grab your copy!
Happy Shopping!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin