Thursday, January 24, 2013

February Freebies Linky


      I know that I already wrote a post about my February 100’s Chart Freebie, but I really wanted to link up with Laura over at Corkboard Connections!  She is having a February Freebie Linky.  There are some great Freebies for the fabulous month of February.  I wanted to share this activity as I know that it will definitely be used in my classroom during the  month of February!

     On Monday I told you about my newest freebie.  It is a 100's Chart activity for Valentine's Day.  Click on the picture below to head on over to my TpT site.  I would LOVE for you to follow my TpT site if you download this freebie!  If you LOVE this freebie, don't forget to take a look at the entire unit.  You can see all of the activities on Monday's blog post! 


     Don't forget to head on over to Corkboard Connections to link up and share your freebies or to see what is being shared!

- Michelle

3 comments:

Follow on Bloglovin