Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pajama Day and a FREEBIE!

Pajama Day in First Grade!
     My kiddos earned a class reward and I decided that it was about time we had a pajama day!  I love pajama day.  Mostly this is because it is a day where I can dress in comfy clothes and I have an excuse to walk around our building in my pj's and slippers!
     Today was a perfect pajama day.  It is getting colder and we have had rain EVERY day this week!  Can you believe that?  Inside recess four days in a row is pretty tough and tomorrow (if we have school) will probably be day five!  It is possible we will have a snow day tomorrow.  We already have a 2 hour delay for possible ice, so we will see what tomorrow brings!  I may be wearing my pj's all day at home!
     On pajama day I usually let my students bring in stuffed animals and pillow pets.  With all of the extra students, our room was "stuffed" to the brim today!  My favorite part about having the students bring their animals to school is having them write about the stuffed animals and what their animals like to do at home and at school.  We also read to our friends all day!  We had so much fun! 

Look at my kiddos in their pj's!
 Go to my TpT site and grab a FREE copy of my "Meet My Animal Friend" packet!  This is a perfect activity for your students on pajama/animal day!  Enjoy this freebie!  If you download a copy, please leave me some feedback or follow my TpT site! Thanks! :)
 It is almost Friday!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin