Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Day FLASH SALE!

    We had an early dismissal today, due to possible inclement weather!  We are supposed to get ice and freezing rain throughout the afternoon.  It had started a little bit this morning and so they went ahead and called it a day!  The kiddos were so out of sorts.  We were only there for a little over an hour and half!  It is times like that, that I realize how little they are.  I know that I expect a lot from my first graders and they are SO grown up in many ways, but when things like this happen, it reminds me that they are still so young!
    I was hoping that we would be able to stay at school and get some things done, however, we were asked to leave right away too!  I have so much to get done, that I have set up my little home office and plan to spend the afternoon getting some work done! 

     I love sales so in honor of my "SNOW" day I am having a snow day FLASH SALE over at my TpT store!  Make sure to stop over and grab a few deals! 
Just click on the picture below to find my TpT site!


This is our second day off on a Friday!  I think I could get used to it!
- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin