Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday


Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!


     I am proud to say that I have already gotten a start on de-cluttering my classroom and I spent sometime on myself today!  These are two goals that I set for myself.  Today we headed back to school and even though our break was pretty short, I definitely felt rested and ready to go!
     I have never linked up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday, but I am a Pinterest Addict, so I thought I would link up this time! 

Here are a few things I have pinned lately:

 I LOVE this and it is SO simple! 
I would like this in my craft area to hang my craft supplies, etc.






          
This is a great website that has books you can put
up on the Smartboard!







What have you been pinning lately?  Head on over to The Vintage Apple and link up!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Follow on Bloglovin