Tuesday, March 26, 2013

15 Followers Away and Ollie's!

      One of my goals for the New Year was to reach 100 followers and I am only 15 followers away!  I can't believe it, especially because I have been bad at blogging the past few weeks!  I should be blogging all of the time since my student teacher is teaching full time, I just haven't had the motivation to work on  my computer each night!  I've been taking advantage of having a little free time in my evenings.  I promise I will get back on track! 
      Thank you for following my blog!  The blogging community is just that, a community!  I know that since I have began blogging and following other blogs, I have become a better, more creative teacher. 
      I know I have shared about books from Ollie's, but seriously this place is amazing! (Well for books that is!) If you have an Ollie's in your area then you need to check it out.  They have hard bound books for $2.99 and $3.99.  I bought two books for me and two for my student teacher's end of the year gift and I only spent $12.00. 
 
                     These two are for me and they are adorable!
These are for my student teacher.  I bought her a Thirty-One bag and am going to fill it with items for her first classroom.  I am collecting books to put in the bag.  Skippyjon Jones is one of my FAVORITE characters!  So, I knew it was a must for my student teacher!

Don't forget to check out the steals at Ollie's and Thank you again for being loyal followers!  Only 15 more and I will be at 100!!!

Happy Tuesday!
- Michelle

3 comments:

  1. What a lucky student teacher! Hope you make it to 100 very soon.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas for your student teacher. Yeah for being so close to 100 followers. If you are planning on having a giveaway, I would love to help by donating. Just let me know.

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten
    mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chrissy! Amanda, I would love to do a giveaway at 100 followers and I would love to have some donations! I will let you know when it gets close! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin