Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday



     Well, it actually feels like a Thursday instead of a Wednesday because our kiddos only have a half-day tomorrow and then we have a teacher workday on Friday, BUT here we go for another round of Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!  I am linking up with The Vintage Apple!  Make sure to head on over to see what everyone is pinning lately!
The Vintage Apple
Here are a few of the things I have been pinning lately:
Raining Nouns...





A Magic Tree House Door...


It's not too late for Easter Activities...



Beet Ravioli...YUM! I  can't wait to try and make this!





Feta Dip...


Thanks for checking out my pins!  Happy Wednesday!
- Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Love the "Raining Nouns" idea. The kiddos would definitely enjoy that one! Looks like you are very close to 100 followers! We just hit 100 followers today! Have a nice end to your week!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I want to do the raining nouns! They are so cute! Congrats on hitting 100 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty certain that I would eat my body weight in that Feta dip. It looks absolutely delicious!

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin