Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Currently

I have read other people's currently blogs for SO long and I am finally linking up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for her March Currently Linky!
  •  Listening to Pandora!  Now that we have unlimited Internet at home, we can crank up the music!  Music makes working so much easier!
  • Loving that my student teacher is almost ready to take over!  This week I will still be teaching for about an hour and a half each day.  She is pretty much teaching the rest of the day!  Then the following week, she will begin taking over full time for 4 weeks!  I have a lot of projects planned. :)
  • Thinking about how it is supposed to snow this Wednesday!  We CAN'T have any snow!  We have a field trip on Thursday and I don't want to miss it!  All we need is a dusting or a threat of a dusting, for them to cancel school.
  • Wanting spring to be here!  I am ready for the cold weather to be over!
  • Needing to iron!  I iron my clothes for at least 3 days of the week, so I have one less thing to prepare each night.
  • Like- March is a great month.  I love St. Patrick's Day and how spring is usually arriving!
  •  Love- My new books.  I went to Ollie's this weekend.  I bought all of these books for $18.00!  It was fabulous!
  • Hate- Monday mornings are tough.  I love my job and I love my kids, but Mondays are always tough for me to get up and get moving! 

I am glad that I finally linked up after so long of reading other people's currently blogs!  Thanks for stopping by my blog! 
- Michelle

8 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle,

    I found your blog through Farely's Currently.

    I too hate Monday Mornings. I hope it doesn't snow so that you can go on your field trip. We are going on a field trip on Friday...but there's no snow in sight for us Texans. In fact, the weather forecast says the high is 85 tomorrow! Can you believe it?

    I hope you have a great week. I'm happy to be your newest follower.

    The Frizz

    The Frizz in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun on your field trip!! I can't wait for ours! I'm glad you found my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. I am excited to be your newest follower. I love pandora! Don't know what I would do without it. :) I am having my first student teacher ever this fall. I am excited and nervous about it. Any advice??

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda,
      Thanks for following my blog! My best advice is to give a lot of positive feedback, so those moments when they need some constructive criticism, it is welcomed. I'm a perfectionist and for me the hardest part is letting go of control! It is a learning experience for me as much as it is for the student teacher. Best of luck next fall! You will do great!

      Delete
  3. Ohh Monday mornings are so difficult! But new books are so fun!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love new books! Especially when I get them for super cheap :-)

      Delete
  4. Excited to be your newest follower! And...I'm with ya on the student teacher! But, mine will lead teach for two weeks. I'm itching to do projects and organize!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following! Good luck with your projects while your student teacher is teaching. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin