I have read other people's currently blogs for SO long and I am finally linking up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for her March Currently Linky!
- Listening to Pandora! Now that we have unlimited Internet at home, we can crank up the music! Music makes working so much easier!
- Loving that my student teacher is almost ready to take over! This week I will still be teaching for about an hour and a half each day. She is pretty much teaching the rest of the day! Then the following week, she will begin taking over full time for 4 weeks! I have a lot of projects planned. :)
- Thinking about how it is supposed to snow this Wednesday! We CAN'T have any snow! We have a field trip on Thursday and I don't want to miss it! All we need is a dusting or a threat of a dusting, for them to cancel school.
- Wanting spring to be here! I am ready for the cold weather to be over!
- Needing to iron! I iron my clothes for at least 3 days of the week, so I have one less thing to prepare each night.
- Like- March is a great month. I love St. Patrick's Day and how spring is usually arriving!
- Love- My new books. I went to Ollie's this weekend. I bought all of these books for $18.00! It was fabulous!
- Hate- Monday mornings are tough. I love my job and I love my kids, but Mondays are always tough for me to get up and get moving!