Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ready for Spring, St. Patrick's Day Ideas, and I'm a NC Blogger!


     Ready for Spring, St. Patrick's Day Ideas, and I'm a NC Blogger!
      I am SO ready for spring!  To me, the month of March means springtime is here!  In North Carolina you never know what type of weather you might get, especially in March!  Last March it was VERY warm!  This March hasn't started out the same way.  Thankfully we are NOT going to get the snow they thought we might get tomorrow and this weekend we should finally have some average to above average weather! 
     Nothing tells me spring is on the way more than springing our clocks forward (this upcoming weekend), warmer weather, and of course my favorite March holiday...St. Patrick's Day!  I LOVE this holiday and all the fun that it can bring at school.  The only downfall of having a student teacher is that I won't actually be doing any activities with my kiddos this year, for St. Patrick's Day. My student teacher is using a bunch of my items, but it is still not the same!  In the spirit of St. Patty's Day, I am linking up with Primary Inspired to share my St. Patrick's Day Pinterest page

     Also, if you haven't seen it, Fifth in the Middle, is having teachers link up by the state in which they are teaching/blogging.  It is amazing how many teacher bloggers live in NC!  Make sure to head over there and link up and maybe meet some other bloggers from your area!

                                       

Have a great night!
- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin