Friday, July 10, 2015

Five for Friday- July 10th

     Ahh...Literally 1 month from today I go back to school!  How is that possible?!?!  The summer keeps getting faster and faster!  It is Friday and I am back and linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  

1.  I went to the big fireworks show in Columbus for the first time!  It was packed, but it was fun!  It reminded me of the WEBN fireworks in Cincy for Labor Day.  


2.  The 4th of July was a beautiful day!  We went fishing and didn't catch anything, but that was ok because I got to soak up the sun! 


3.  That night we went to the Columbus Clippers baseball game.  It was a great night, followed by some fireworks.  



4.  I may have not been able to go to Vegas, like so many of you, but I did get to go visit a friend of mine and her family.  They live in Chicago.  I had a great time visiting with her and seeing her sweet kiddos.  I love running at the lake when I am there.  I logged about 9.5 miles in just two days!  I saw some great sights!





5.  Last, but definitely not least, I when I put the trip in my GPS, there were three different options.  They were all about the same amount of time, so there wasn't even a question about which way I was going to go...the one that went through Bowling Green!  This is where I went to college.  I LOVE this place.  I stopped at an amazing little dive restaurant that specialized in stuffed bread sticks.  I bought some for my dinner and some to take home and freeze! YUM!




I hope you had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin