School's out and I am linking up with Stacy over at Simpson's Superstars for her 12 on the 12th Linky Party! I haven't done this in a few months and thought I would join in the fun since school is out. Unfortunately, I learned that it is much easier taking 12 pictures of your day when you are actually teaching!! I decided to still do 12 pictures from my day, so here goes nothing! (It wasn't a very exciting day, but a relaxing one!)
1. After a couple weeks of being WAY too tired to get up to go to the YMCA in the morning, me and these old shoes met again! I went to the Y this morning and yesterday morning. I am ready to get back into my routine.
2. Today was our final teacher workday. I had a half comp day, so I only had to stay until lunchtime. I was all packed up and ready to go around 10!
3. I made friends with this fabulous copy machine! HAHA! Our school allots us a certain number of copies a year. At the end of the year we go ahead and copy anything we KNOW we will need in the fall. I spent about an hour at this copy machine today!
4. I had a little extra time until I could leave, so I played on my school-issued MacBook Air. I LOVE it!
5. I stopped by the library to grab a few books for my summer reading. Sunday I started a book and finished it last night! I read And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. This is the same author who wrote The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns. It was another amazing book! I love reading and usually read 1-3 books a week during the summer. :)
6. One of my end of year gifts from a student was a gift certificate to a nail salon. YAY! I went and got a pedicure before heading home for the day! This is the color I got on my toes. It is called Mermaid Tears.
7. Here is what I brought home. I have a LOT of summer projects planned and hope to do some creating for my TpT store as well.
8. I went on my patio today to see my tomato plant. AHHH! It is HUGE! All of the rain and high temperatures have turned it into a monster.
9. After a little TLC my living wreath is coming back to life!
10. I took a little nap and did a little reading at the pool this afternoon! I love reading and napping at the pool. It is so relaxing and a great way to end my day.
11. I was THRILLED to see the sun! We have had SO much rain lately. The sun is a rarity.
Click on the picture above to head over and enter to win the giveaway at Enchanting Elementary!
Happy 12th on the 12th! Happy Summer! Tomorrow is officially my first day off!