Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday...Loving Summer



      I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! I haven't linked up in a while, so I am giving some details from the last few weeks instead of just this one. (Sorry, I'm a cheater this week!)  I just have to say that I am really enjoying my summer! So, this is definitely a SUMMER edition of Five for Friday!

1.  I started my summer off with a great trip to Charlotte and to my favorite beach near Charleston, SC- Folly Beach!  I blogged about reading at the beach right after my trip.  I LOVED the BEACH!  I also got a new beach chair- shown in the second beach pic!



2.  Last weekend I came down to Cincinnati and brought my mom a little treat from German Village in Columbus!  My Grandpa used to make a Czech treat called Kolaches.  Apricot are the best! 

3.  This week I helped dog sit for a friend of my mom's.  This little lady is Lucy.  A cute, but crazy golden!

4.  I have been trying to run and bike as much as I can this summer.  I had a chance to ride two different bike trails recently!  One was in Columbus, called the Olentangy Trail and then this picture is of a bike trail in Cincy, that we rode a lot as kids.



5.  While dog sitting, I have had a time to get some projects done for TpT.  I wrote out my questions and answers almost a year ago for these two novel studies, so it was about time I finished!  Click HERE to check out the Thanksgiving on Thursday and HERE to head over to the Junie B. novel study!  Then you will be ready to go this fall!


Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love Kolaches! Cream cheese are my favorite! When I read your post, I could almost taste one... Enjoy your summer!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      I've never had cream cheese kolaches, but I will have to try them next time!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you are having a fun-filled summer so far. Love the beach pictures. I've never been to the beach in South Carolina.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! South Carolina is really pretty and the beach we go to is a "local" beach, so we stay away from a lot of the major hotels, etc.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I am headed to the beach next week and your post just got me even more excited!!

    Hannah
    Cute in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun at the beach!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin