Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday- ELA Freebies


     Freebie time!  Everyone LOVES free stuff, right! I am linking up again with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday.
      


     Most of the freebies that I have on my TpT are more than one page.  So this is always a little challenging to look through my files and see what I have created recently that I can share!  Only when I was starting to type did I realize that the last freebie I shared for Worksheet Wednesday went with the same book.  Oh well!  Let's just say I like the book The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, just a tad! 
     The last one I shared HERE, was used when I taught first graders.  THIS freebie I used with my third graders.  The third grade Common Core requires students to differentiate between their own point of view and that of the characters.  I used this book as a read aloud to talk about point of view this year and then afterwards had the students complete this chart.

     Don't forget to go grab your copy.  Just click above on the picture and head over to my TpT page to grab it for free!  While you are there, don't forget to share some love and write a review if you like it! :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin