Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday


      I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday! Over at The Teaching Tribune you can find tons of free worksheets today!  Who doesn't LOVE free stuff? Right?! 
       So, I am linking up with a freebie worksheet that I have.  Click here to head over to my TpT site to grab this freebie!  It goes along with The True Story of the Three Little Pigs.  If you like it, please leave me some feedback!  


        If you like this or use The True Story of the Three Little Pigs in your classroom, make sure to also check out my packet Three Little Pigs Companion Book Studies packet! My kiddos have loved these activities! 




So, hop on over and grab your freebie worksheets today!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin