Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Obstacles



      I am linking up for Wordless Wednesday with Sugar and Spice.  I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I am!  Today, while riding on a bike trail that runs alongside a river, I came across a TON Of spots of high water.  Each time, I just rode right through, getting a little wet and a little muddy.  No big deal. Until, I encountered this pictured below.  I had to go off the trail and into a neighborhood (WAY out of my way) to get around it and back to the trail. I just made my way through the neighborhood, without worrying too much about it. 

     However, I don't go with the flow as well during the school year.  I don't go around those obstacles as smoothly as I would like.  So here is my question for you:  

When you encounter obstacles at work or home, what strategies do you use to stay calm and adjust your plans?  I'd love to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin