I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five for Friday! Here are a few things I have been up to this week!
1. I don't know about you, but I prefer to plan in advance. My team is meeting today to work on our scope and sequence for the year. This is where we map out what we will work on and when, etc. One thing that helps with this is knowing your schedule. In NC my schedule was always sort of last minute given to us those last few days before school started. Yesterday, I emailed my AP and was so excited to recieve an email back with the schedules for the year!!! This will be a HUGE help with our planning today!
2. I started my TpT site about a year and a half-ago. I figured it was time to go through and do some updating to some of my older items. I printed off a list of all of my products and I am going through them slowly but surely! Yikes...this is not a lot of fun, but it needs to be done.
3. I know I keep posting pictures from my runs, but this park is awesome! I love having it right by my apartment!! Plus, to top it off, this week we had AMAZING weather. If there is a place that is 74 and sunny year round, let me know because I could handle that!
4. So, one of my favorite products is my Three Little Companion set. It has three book studies that compare those stories to the traditional story of The Three Little Pigs. I decided that I would love to do that with another traditional story. So, I have started creating a packet for the story Little Red Riding Hood. This product will have four stories that are all similar and different in some ways! I really enjoy reading and scratching my ideas all over the books (on sticky notes that is)! When you create a book study, how do you go about coming up with the questions, etc.?
5. It is hard to believe that my TpT store is about a year and a half old and growing slowly but consistently! I was excited to see that I have 200 followers at my store! Even more exciting is that my blog is almost at 200 followers, too! So, I decided to throw a giveaway!
I am giving away five products that would be a HUGE help for the beginning of the year.
- My 1st-3rd Grade Reader's Notebook Kit
- My Science Notebook Starter Kit
- Chrysanthemum Read Aloud guide
- Amelia Bedlia's First Day of School book study
- Nate the Great Throughout the Year Bundle
One LUCKY winner will get all of these products! All you have to do is enter for a chance to win! One winner will be chosen at 11:59 on Sunday night! Start entering now!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway