Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday is Still HERE!

     I was surprised and excited to see that The Teaching Tribune decided to continue their Two for Tuesday Linky. Although I am a seller on TpT, I feel that this linky has caused me to do a lot of shopping, not just selling!  HaHa  
     If you are new to Two for Tuesday, it is a linky where teachers post 2 products half-off all day on Tuesday!  Make sure to check out what all the great teachers have on sale today!


      This week I have two of my newest products on sale.  My first is my Sarah, Plain and Tall book study.  I wrote about it yesterday on Monday Made It.  Click on the picture below to grab your copy for 50% off!


      My other product is a HUGE deal.  This is a Cam Jansen bundle packet.  Each novel study usually sells for $3.00.  The bundle sells for $9.00, which is already like buying three and getting one free.  NOW, TODAY you can get all four novel studies for $4.50!!! If you know me, you know that I LOVE Cam Jansen.  Two of these four books are in my top five selling items, too!  Click on the picture below to grab your copy for 50% off!      


    Don't forget to follow my TpT store, while you are there and leave some feedback!  :) Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin