I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday, July 4th Edition. I am a little late because I was out of town, as you will see!
1. Monday was Dime-A-Dog night at the Columbus Clippers game. It is our minor league baseball team! It was a fun time. These are my boyfriend's hotdogs! Yes, he did eat all 5 of those dogs! Apparently Ohioans like their hotdogs because it was standing room only. Yikes!
2. Tuesday and Wednesday I finished up my project I had been working on, my Amber Brown novel study. This one took me a long time! I usually do book studies for Magic Tree House books, Cam Jansen, and Nate the Great. This was a new one for me, but I know that I will be using it this school year, which kept me going to finish! Click on the picture to head to my TpT page to grab your copy!
3. I finally went to Cedar Point for the first time ever! I grew up going to Kings Island all the time! This was a new adventure and I loved it! Woo HOO!
4. We went to a Cleveland Indians game on Friday! My boyfriend is an Indians fan, I'm a Reds fan. We have already been to a Reds game this season, so it was time for an Indians game.
5. Another first...Put-In-Bay. I've never been there before and we went for just a day. It was a fun time! The water and weather was beautiful! You drive golf carts around the island and ours was called Vegas Baby!
Definitely not a lot of school related items this week, but it was nice to have some time to enjoy the holiday week!! I hope you had a great 4th!